Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

PlayNotes: Guild Wars 2

Tiny time in game tonight.  I found my way to the Harathi Highlands, my desired level zone!  I'm happier now and am ready to go forward from here.


Inventory problems. Why doesn't it show everything I'm carrying in the Sell window?  I'd be willing to get rid of much more, if they'd let me.  Some bags don't even show as open, and you know they're all full.

This is another beautiful area.  It doesn't seem to have as many places to perform deeds of derring do for the locals.   One heart in a rather large area.  Perhaps I came into the area at a less than populous spot?


2 comments:

  1. "Inventory problems. Why doesn't it show everything I'm carrying in the Sell window? I'd be willing to get rid of much more, if they'd let me. Some bags don't even show as open, and you know they're all full."

    It took me a little to realize what you refer to: check what type of bag you are using. Some of your bags probably are "invisible" or something like that. (You can see that when going over the list of bags on the left side of the inventory. )

    These different types of bags become very useful once you got a hang of them. You can have loot pre-sorted while just playing. The invisible one protects equipment which you definitely want to keep. (E.g on a warriors collection of like 10 weapons, which all might sometimes be useful, depending on the mood and the fight you are heading for... )

    If that's not the case, then i am lost why some of your bags would not be shown sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So some bags are marked NO Sell or are Invisible to the vendor as protection? Interesting. I'll looked at them. When you see the vendor list, two of the bags aren't even shown as open. If that's what it is is, I'll look for some different bags, because anything Id really want to keep I put in the bank :)

      Delete

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.